Sunday 17 January 2016

Production plan


Jack and I wrote the narrative plan together and edited it as we went along,



Characters: Ella - Niamh
                    Alex - Matty

 *Voiceover throughout*


Ella is in her bedroom, distraught, crying, shaking etc. opens book however we hear her thoughts rather than her speaking, this will create intimacy between Ella and the audience.


Ella: I met a boy. everything was going well and I really thought he loved me. but it didn't last... it never lasts...
   
FLASHBACK TO WHEN THEY MET
fade to black


INT: Ella’s room


Ella: Dear Diary... this will hopefully be my last entry, I don't know how to escape this, I can’t get better, he won’t change, he doesn't love me and I don't blame him.


FLASHBACK TO WHEN THEY WERE HAPPY / CUT TO AN ARGUMENT SCENE


Ella: we were so happy together then i started noticing things about him changing


QUICK FLASH TO HIM STRAPPING HIS ARM UP


Ella:  he stopped telling me he loved me, he barely even looked me in the eyes.


FLASHBACK TO THEM LAUGHING / HIM WALKING AWAY


Ella: I knew I shouldn’t have let him talk me into it, but I can’t say no to him


 FLASHBACK TO HIM PREPARING HEROIN FOR HER


Ella: after that night I couldn’t resist it, the urges became more frequent and more severe


FLASHBACK TO HER PREPARING IT HERSELF


Ella: he stopped seeing me and spent all of his time with her.


FLASHBACK: ALEX AND OTHER GIRL WALKING DOWN A ROAD AND IGNORING HER, CHIAROSCURO LIGHT


Ella: I’m sorry Alex, i hope she makes you happy.


“DEATH” SCENE: SHE PICKS UP A HANDFUL OF PILLS WITH A BLOOD COVERED HAND/ARM, KNOCKS OVER ANGEL STATUE WHICH BREAKS

TITLE APPEARS

No comments:

Post a Comment