Thursday 11 February 2016

Studio Ident


As I have used Photoshop a lot in the past we decided I would take main responsibility for creating the ident. Although I made the ident we discussed ideas before hand and decided on 'x & o studios' and that we wanted quite a simple ident. I then experimented with different colours and fonts etc, this colour was easy to decide on as it will be shown over a the first shot of our film so the colours couldn't clash with the colour scheme of the shot.



11/02/16

We have decided to change the studio ident as we feel it could be a lot better and fit better with our films aesthetics.

We brained stormed a few ideas and came up with the name 'Shutter Studios' and from this I took photos of blinds from different angles and with different lighting. However i thought the photos weren't that interesting so I recorded myself simply opening the blinds and we have decided we are going to use the video in black and white and crop it down. We are yet to experiment with fonts etc for the studio name to be written with.






















No comments:

Post a Comment